This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: C99 support in Newlib
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: Joey Ye <joey dot ye dot cc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 10:44:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: C99 support in Newlib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGbRaL57nhcqU1cS=fBG4VBHG0nht3ZUBHhahh=eNHvE+iQ2wA at mail dot gmail dot com> <527A090A dot 8060301 at gmail dot com> <CAL0py27m+5BGK4rDcc3wiNfQn5KoZxzRP-d=VNGrH=tP24mhJQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 11/6/2013 10:36 AM, Joey Ye ha scritto:
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:16 PM, marco atzeri <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Il 11/6/2013 9:47 AM, Terry Guo ha scritto:
most of the "long double" math functions are not implemented.
I added most of the complex C99 function in 2010 (*), but never had
time enough to add the "long double" ones.
I doubt there is any plan, so patches are welcome.
Any idea if current implemented features are sufficient to support C++11?
As C++11 should include C99 I guess no for math functions.
On other items I can not judge.