This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: C99 support in Newlib
- From: Joey Ye <joey dot ye dot cc at gmail dot com>
- To: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- Cc: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:36:06 +0800
- Subject: Re: C99 support in Newlib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGbRaL57nhcqU1cS=fBG4VBHG0nht3ZUBHhahh=eNHvE+iQ2wA at mail dot gmail dot com> <527A090A dot 8060301 at gmail dot com>
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:16 PM, marco atzeri <email@example.com> wrote:
> Il 11/6/2013 9:47 AM, Terry Guo ha scritto:
> Hi Terry,
> most of the "long double" math functions are not implemented.
> I added most of the complex C99 function in 2010 (*), but never had
> time enough to add the "long double" ones.
> I doubt there is any plan, so patches are welcome.
> https://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2010/msg00511.html *
Any idea if current implemented features are sufficient to support C++11?