This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: C99 support in Newlib
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 10:16:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: C99 support in Newlib
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGbRaL57nhcqU1cS=fBG4VBHG0nht3ZUBHhahh=eNHvE+iQ2wA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 11/6/2013 9:47 AM, Terry Guo ha scritto:
I just noticed some C99 library functions like cacosl are missed in
Newlib. Can someone please confirm whether Newlib fully support C99?
If not, is there a plan to do so? Thanks.
most of the "long double" math functions are not implemented.
I added most of the complex C99 function in 2010 (*), but never had
time enough to add the "long double" ones.
I doubt there is any plan, so patches are welcome.