Re: Sebastian's Patches Committed

On 2013-10-16 10:06, Joel Sherrill wrote:
I won't be able to get to this until this evening at the earliest. I am on my way to the airport and won't be able to fix this until there and settled.

I am sorry for the mistake but if someone can fix it before me, please do.

Which patch number is mission?

The actual patch is there, only the corresponding ChangeLog entry is missing.

Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de> wrote:

Hello Joel,

thanks for committing.  One minor issue.  We have now a double entry in the
ChangeLog and this one is missing:

newlib/ChangeLog
2013-10-08  Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber@embedded-brains.de>

         * libc/sys/rtems/include/limits.h (_POSIX_HOST_NAME_MAX):
         Define.