This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Sebastian's Patches Committed
- From: Joel Sherrill <Joel dot Sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 03:06:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: Sebastian's Patches Committed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I won't be able to get to this until this evening at the earliest. I am on my way to the airport and won't be able to fix this until there and settled.
I am sorry for the mistake but if someone can fix it before me, please do.
Which patch number is mission?
Sebastian Huber <email@example.com> wrote:
thanks for committing. One minor issue. We have now a double entry in the
ChangeLog and this one is missing:
2013-10-08 Sebastian Huber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libc/sys/rtems/include/limits.h (_POSIX_HOST_NAME_MAX):
On 2013-10-15 19:41, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> I just committed Sebastian's patches. If there are issues,
> just speak up. :)
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH
Address : Dornierstr. 4, D-82178 Puchheim, Germany
Phone : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax : +49 89 189 47 41-09
E-Mail : email@example.com
PGP : Public key available on request.
Diese Nachricht ist keine geschäftliche Mitteilung im Sinne des EHUG.