This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Improved memset for MIPS
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 13:59:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improved memset for MIPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1380832366 dot 5988 dot 109 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <524DD9D9 dot 6050802 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, 2013-10-03 at 16:55 -0400, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> On 10/03/2013 04:32 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> > I have created a faster memset for MIPS by writing it in assembly
> > language and using prefetching and loop unrolling. It is the same one I
> > have recently checked in to glibc and I would like to put it in newlib
> > also.
> > OK for checkin?
> Yes. Do you have write access or do you need me to check it in?
> -- Jeff J.
I have write access. I will check it in myself.