This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Improved memset for MIPS
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:55:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improved memset for MIPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1380832366 dot 5988 dot 109 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey>
On 10/03/2013 04:32 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
I have created a faster memset for MIPS by writing it in assembly
language and using prefetching and loop unrolling. It is the same one I
have recently checked in to glibc and I would like to put it in newlib
OK for checkin?
Yes. Do you have write access or do you need me to check it in?
-- Jeff J.
2013-10-03 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libc/machine/mips/memset.c: Remove.
* libc/machine/mips/memset.S: New.
* libc/machine/mips/Makefile.am: Change memset.c to memset.S
* libc/machine/mips/Makefile.in: Regenerate.