This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [patch, mips] Fix parallel build on MIPS
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:47:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, mips] Fix parallel build on MIPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cfe7a72d-3a40-48b3-82d9-85df5aa6c513 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <1378319417 dot 5770 dot 261 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <1380042558 dot 5988 dot 9 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <201309282309 dot 29176 dot vapier at gentoo dot org>
On Sat, 2013-09-28 at 23:09 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 September 2013 13:09:18 Steve Ellcey wrote:
> > This patch I sent out fixes parallel make of the install target on MIPS.
> go for it
Is that an official approval? I don't see your name in
newlib/MAINTAINERS and I was assuming that libgloss had the same
mantainers as newlib and that I would need an OK from Jeff or Corinna
to do the checkin (since there is no MIPS CPU maintainer listed). Or
are the rules for libgloss different? I don't want to step on any toes.