This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Update cdefs.h and stdatomic.h
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:06:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update cdefs.h and stdatomic.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1377763815-25585-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <522EF8DE dot 1050508 at embedded-brains dot de> <52316C29 dot 10005 at rtems dot org>
Patch checked in.
-- Jeff J.
On 09/12/2013 03:24 AM, Chris Johns wrote:
Sebastian Huber wrote:
are there any problems with this patch?
We have a test that is failing because this header has not been updated.
Could someone please take a look ?