This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: List configuration
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at sourceware dot org>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org, Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 16:11:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: List configuration
- References: <46241981-8bcb0466cd2526a76810e43e2b66d06e at pmq5 dot m5r2 dot onet> <5208962E dot 1010909 at embedded-brains dot de>
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 10:00:46AM +0200, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>I think this just makes the subject line longer and adds not information if the
>Newlib mails are already moved to a Newlib folder. Its easy to use
>firstname.lastname@example.org for the filter.
There is a "List-Id" tag in every email header. It's there to support