This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: missing methods in inttypes.h
- From: Craig Howland <howland at LGSInnovations dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 10:27:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: missing methods in inttypes.h
- References: <51F678CC dot 2070901 at oarcorp dot com> <20130730091311 dot GM4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51F7C6FC dot 7070101 at oarcorp dot com> <20130730155734 dot GR4166 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51FAA2F0 dot 4010606 at oarcorp dot com> <51FABA86 dot 2030405 at redhat dot com> <20130802075120 dot GB19078 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 08/02/2013 03:51 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
That, and the alias implementation would fix all your concerns, as long as the
types (long long vs. intmax_t) have the same size. Do we have targets without
long long? Do we have targets with intmax_t > long long? I hope not... Corinna
We do not have any targets with intmax_t > long long, as the standards require
intmax_t >= long long.