This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Fix up angel API for Thumb2 in non-M class configurations.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:58:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Fix up angel API for Thumb2 in non-M class configurations.
- References: <51E7E81A dot 8010905 at arm dot com>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Jul 18 14:05, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> One of the problems is that the trapping instruction being used for
> Thumb2 in non-M class configurations is that it's the bkpt
> This really should be using svc 0xAB instead of the bkpt instruction
> which is identical to the fix done in libgloss last year.
> Tested by running GCC tests on arm-eabi configurations on aem
> simulators with some appropriate init code and bare-metal on qemu.
> 2013-07-18 Ramana Radhakrishnan <...>
> * libc/sys/arm/syscalls.c (do_AngelSWI): Delete.
> * libc/sys/arm/libcfuncs.c (do_AngelSWI): Delete.
> * libc/sys/arm/swi.h: Copy over from libgloss.