This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [patch] take 2: fix configure for powerpc altivec and spe
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Cc: janisjo at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:38:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch] take 2: fix configure for powerpc altivec and spe
- References: <51E5B809 dot 8060608 at mentor dot com>
Thanks Janis. Patch checked in.
-- Jeff J.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Janis Johnson" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 5:15:53 PM
Subject: [patch] take 2: fix configure for powerpc altivec and spe
Here's an updated patch that uses "lib_a-" in the object file names,
including the objects for which rules are generated. Tested with builds
for powerpc-none-eabi, powerpc-none-eabialtivec, and powerpc-none-eabispe