This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [patch] fix configure for powerpc altivec and spe
- From: Janis Johnson <janis_johnson at mentor dot com>
- To: <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:44:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix configure for powerpc altivec and spe
- Reply-to: <janisjo at codesourcery dot com>
> Why have you removed vec_callocr.o and vec_reallocr.o from the list of
> extra_objects for altivec?
> Other than that, the patch looks fine.
I removed those objects from the list because they didn't build and I
had not noticed that there is indeed support for them in vec_mallocr.c.
Now I see that the rules in Makefile.in for building those two objects
are quite different from the rules for building the other objects; where
are those rules generated, and how would I tweak that for objects that
have different base names from the source file?
CodeSourcery / Mentor Graphics