This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Old configures in libgloss
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:41:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: Old configures in libgloss
- References: <51E075D4 dot 1080506 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Jul 12 16:32, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> In the process of experimenting with newlib and rtems toolchains, I
> discovered that the following configure scripts were generated with
> 2.59, which are incompatible with the --datarootdir flag used by
> scripts above them (which are all from 2.6x):
> Could these be regenerated with a 2.6x autoconf?
Sure, go ahead.