This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 11:19:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: pthread.h
- References: <f5qchu8cm5v3nh4104qinwms dot 1372951564676 at email dot android dot com>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Jul 4 10:26, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Following up.. In general what should be done about adding np methods?
> All of the thread affinity services are beyond POSIX at this point add
> is getting the pthread attributes. As we consider adding these
> methods, what is the guidance?
I think there's not much speaking against adding _np functions if their
declaration is guarded by !_POSIX_SOURCE or _GNU_SOURCE.