This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64] Fix pointer assignment to param_block_t variables
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:34:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64] Fix pointer assignment to param_block_t variables
- References: <51CC4267 dot 8060706 at arm dot com>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Jun 27 14:47, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
> In the AArch64 libgloss backend, param_block_t is the base type for
> the Angle API block parameter and is defined as "long long".
> Pointers are assigned to variables of this type via explicit
> casting, i.e. (param_block_t), which is OK when the pointer is
> 64-bit size but wrong when we have 32-bit pointers.
> This patch replace the incorrect casting with a cpp macro which
> casts a pointer properly.
> OK to go upstream?