This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Initialize _reent with memset, also in the _REENT_SMALL case
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:28:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Initialize _reent with memset, also in the _REENT_SMALL case
- References: <BLU0-SMTP3102145C691AA22D8641016F9890 at phx dot gbl>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Jun 23 13:14, Federico Terraneo wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> A while ago this patch was applied
> to optimize _REENT_INIT_PTR() with a memset. However, the same change
> was not done in the _REENT_SMALL case. This patch also removes
> _ATEXIT_INIT_PTR() and _REENT_INIT_ATEXIT_PTR() since they're no longer
> 2013-06-23 Terraneo Federico <...>
> * libc/include/sys/reent.h (_ATEXIT_INIT_PTR): Remove.
> (_REENT_INIT_ATEXIT_PTR): Remove.
> (_REENT_INIT_PTR): Reduce code size if _REENT_SMALL.