This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] strlen-armv7.S: Import latest strlen code.
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>, "patches at linaro dot org" <patches at linaro dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:26:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] strlen-armv7.S: Import latest strlen code.
- References: <51C1C6E3 dot 8060504 at linaro dot org> <51C1D57F dot 5020408 at arm dot com>
On 19 June 2013 16:59, Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 19/06/13 15:57, Will Newton wrote:
>> Import the latest version of strlen from the Linaro cortex-strings
>> package. This version is faster across a variety of block sizes and
>> alignments on ARMv7.
>> 2013-06-13 Will Newton <email@example.com>
>> * libc/machine/arm/strlen-armv7.S: Import latest strlen
>> code from Linaro cortex-strings.
I would be grateful if a maintainer could apply this as I don't have
commit rights for newlib.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro