This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Read past buffer end in readdir_r
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 17:55:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Read past buffer end in readdir_r
- References: <BLU0-SMTP400EA1C64BF554F18940C0AF9820 at phx dot gbl>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Jun 16 22:26, Federico Terraneo wrote:
> I'd like to know what you think about this, attached you'll find a patch
> to fix the issue.
> 2013-06-13 Terraneo Federico <email@example.com>
> * libc/posix/readdir_r.c: Fix potential read past dirp->dd_buf
Makes sense. Patch applied. I just include sys/param.h rather than
defining MIN locally.