This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH Newlib]Add descripton for feature customizing options in newlib readme file
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:44:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH Newlib]Add descripton for feature customizing options in newlib readme file
- References: <00b801ce681a$5eda8260$1c8f8720$ at firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Jun 13 17:42, Bin Cheng wrote:
> We added several configuration options in newlib to guard code modifications
> from Newlib-nano. As a promise made before, I factored and described all
> these feature customizing options in newlib/README in this patch. Hoping
> can provide a place for others to well document the options.
> Is it OK?
> 2013-06-13 Bin Cheng <...>
> * README: Add description for NEWLIB's feature customizing
> configuration options.
Cool, thank you! Patch applied.