This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Reduce RAM usage of floating point conversion functions
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:28:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Reduce RAM usage of floating point conversion functions
- References: <BLU0-SMTP19283F8FCD7F4905FE47D85F99B0 at phx dot gbl> <51B5838F dot 5050404 at op dot pl> <BLU0-SMTP348F3478D506A1E201F25D8F9840 at phx dot gbl> <51B59C6F dot 2010607 at op dot pl> <BLU0-SMTP311EE3B12FB6D46A7987CB1F9840 at phx dot gbl> <20130610101924 dot GB3651 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BLU0-SMTP43290B5A22B9CAC294A3429F9840 at phx dot gbl>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Jun 10 12:58, Federico Terraneo wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> On 06/10/2013 12:19 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Federico, given Freddies review the patch is fine. However, what's
> > missing is a ChangeLog entry. Can you please provide one as well?
> By looking at previous patches in the list it looks like the changelog
> entry should be provided outside of the patch. Here it is.
> 2013-06-10 Terraneo Federico <...>
Applied. I tweaked your ChangeLog entry a bit, especially in terms of
adding the affected symbol names and using present tense.