This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Add <stdatomic.h> from FreeBSD
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 17:05:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add <stdatomic.h> from FreeBSD
- References: <1370519286-16151-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <20130607091435 dot GI13320 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <3862C5643B15B6468269546753EB2A9208A5C3BE at BLTSXVS01 dot govsolutions dot com> <20130607142259 dot GA23445 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51B1EEC8 dot 9040400 at embedded-brains dot de>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Jun 7 16:31, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 06/07/2013 04:22 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >On Jun 7 10:02, Howland Craig D (Craig) wrote:
> >>The ChangeLog entry for this is missing sys/ in the path. That is,
> >>libc/include/cdefs.h should be libc/include/sys/cdefs.h
> >>And as long as I'm writing about ChangeLog,
> >>2013-05-28 Richard Earnshaw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >> * libc/macine/arm/strcpy.S: ...
> >>should be libc/machine/arm/strcpy.S
> Thanks and sorry about the typo.
No worries. If I had to apologize for every typo, I couldn't do much