This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: stdio thread safety
- From: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 20:03:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: stdio thread safety
- References: <581E2882-C47A-43B3-9CBB-748F86EEE7F1 at lytro dot com> <20130604082112 dot GA28282 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <4F60FE24-4413-49D8-8D87-894080CA6178 at lytro dot com>
W dniu 2013-06-04 19:27, Carl Norum pisze:
I've attached a patch that creates a new "sys/arm/sys/lock.h" to override the
default lock.h file. It uses the __SINGLE_THREAD__ definition to decide
whether or not to include references to the user-defined functions. Is this
patch something newlib might want to take? I think it should be pretty
generic. Let me know if there are some changes I can make to make it more
But the patch you sent changes nothing - you still need to recompile
newlib to get that working.