This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Question: machine/powerpc/times.c
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:47:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: Question: machine/powerpc/times.c
- References: <519E2142 dot 3050602 at oarcorp dot com> <519E7D1B dot 7060908 at redhat dot com> <519E7E58 dot 50900 at oarcorp dot com> <519E7EB5 dot 5070802 at redhat dot com> <519E8471 dot 5080407 at oarcorp dot com> <519E84C2 dot 4010202 at redhat dot com> <519E85CA dot 106 at oarcorp dot com> <519EA1FF dot 4000503 at redhat dot com>
On 5/23/2013 6:10 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
Jeff... since this is a cvs move, with simple Makefile edits, and
On 05/23/2013 05:10 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
On 5/23/2013 4:06 PM, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
What target might this have been used on powerpc-elf? powerpc-eabi?
libgloss/rs6000 has sim-getrusage.S which this is built upon. Would it
make sense to move it there?
Most of the work I did back then was powerpc-eabi or power-eabispe, if
Jeff.. doesn't that make it part of the rs6000/sim-* support in libgloss?
Probably yes, due to the getrusage reference. I guess we can move it
for the time-being to libgloss with the sim stuff and see if anybody
would you mind doing it? I am uncomfortable with the regeneration for
newlib and don't know how sourceware projects handle a cvs file move.
We are happy to test. Just uncomfortable with the magic steps. :)
-- Jeff J.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985