This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] New configuration option for lite exit
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 10:48:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New configuration option for lite exit
- References: <000001ce3b52$4646b880$d2d42980$ at arm dot com> <000001ce4328$79dccf30$6d966d90$ at arm dot com> <000101ce56d1$3f718180$be548480$ at arm dot com> <20130524090822 dot GC5852 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 24/05/13 10:08, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On May 22 17:46, Joey Ye wrote:
What about Sebastian's question in
He has a very good point.
the crt0 code for starters calls exit not _exit. Even if programs call
_exit themselves, something has to be done about the code there.