This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Fix strcmp() for Thumb-1
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>, "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 10:45:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Fix strcmp() for Thumb-1
- References: <1369567629-11768-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <51A47AC4 dot 1020005 at redhat dot com>
On 28/05/13 10:37, nick clifton wrote:
It seems however that there is a similar
problem for the memchr function as well:
The memchr code won't work at all on v4t. Hopefully the makefile rules
will deal with that.