This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Last <sys/cdefs.h> change
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:44:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Last <sys/cdefs.h> change
- References: <519DC581 dot 20602 at embedded-brains dot de>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On May 23 09:30, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> what is the reason for the change:
> There is already a test for C11 some lines above:
> #elif defined(__STDC_VERSION__) && __STDC_VERSION__ >= 201112L
> /* Do nothing. They are language keywords. */
> /* Not supported. Implement them using our versions. */
> If you want C11 in GCC, you have to specify -std=c11 or -std=gnu11.
gcc >= 4.6 defines _Static_assert even without -std=C11.