This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
RE: [PATCH newlib]An alternative implementation of malloc family's functions with small foot-print
- From: "Bin Cheng" <bin dot cheng at arm dot com>
- To: "'Freddie Chopin'" <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>, <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 16:34:03 +0800
- Subject: RE: [PATCH newlib]An alternative implementation of malloc family's functions with small foot-print
- References: <004501ce4fad$4301c8d0$c9055a70$ at firstname.lastname@example.org> <5190A325 dot 1000103 at op dot pl>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
> Behalf Of Freddie Chopin
> Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 4:24 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [PATCH newlib]An alternative implementation of malloc
> functions with small foot-print
> W dniu 2013-05-13 09:41, Bin Cheng pisze:
> > Any comments will be highly appreciated.
> It would be nice if lock/unlock support was NOT disabled - MCUs use RTOSes
> locking is a must in such scenario.
Atomic operations are disabled by default because we haven't got the chance
to test it with multi-thread RTOS, I think it would be trivial changes to