This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Move _wrapup_reent() to new file
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Eric Blake <eblake at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:34:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Move _wrapup_reent() to new file
- References: <1366881156-9673-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <5179424D dot 8060107 at oarcorp dot com> <20130425152744 dot GG2875 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51794C88 dot 3070401 at oarcorp dot com> <20130425155828 dot GH2875 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <517A94BE dot 6060200 at oarcorp dot com> <517A98A1 dot 8010401 at redhat dot com>
On 4/26/2013 10:09 AM, Eric Blake wrote:
If Corinna wants to kill this prior to the next release, I will add a
On 04/26/2013 08:52 AM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
How about a patch like this which adds a warning comment to speak up
and an #if 0/#endif
Idea seems sane to me.
event to ping on this.
- * NOTE: This is to be executed at task exit. It does not tear anything
+ * NOTE: This is to be executed at task exit. It does not tear
Why the spurious change?
I m wondering that too. Looks like bad vi driving. :(
Is it worth making it obvious what this pairs with?
#endif /* 0 */
If you prefer. I don't have a strong preference. Adding it.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985