This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH] Move _wrapup_reent() to new file
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:27:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Move _wrapup_reent() to new file
- References: <1366881156-9673-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <5179424D dot 8060107 at oarcorp dot com>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Apr 25 09:48, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> I am OK with this. I was looking to see if the new file
> should have some comment block at the top but
> there is no notice in reent.c and the method isn't
> public. So that doesn't leave much.
Given that _wrapup_reent seems to be unused, I wonder if we shouldn't
rather make an experiment: Just #if 0 it. If somebody complains
we can easily revert that. If not...