This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [patch] Altera Nios II support
- From: Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Cc: <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 15:57:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] Altera Nios II support
- References: <51719AEC dot 1010509 at codesourcery dot com> <5171A02D dot 3020806 at embedded-brains dot de>
On 04/19/2013 01:51 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
On 19/04/13 21:28, Sandra Loosemore wrote:
Besides running the newlib testsuite, we've also run the complete
gcc/g++/libstdc++ and gdb testsuites using newlib on nios2-elf, so the
newlib port has been well-tested overall.
which simulator do you use to run the testsuite? Is there an open
source simulator available, e.g. in the GDB port?
We are not using a simulator; all our testing has been on hardware
(Altera 3C120 boards connected with USB Blaster probes).
There is no simulator included in the Nios II GDB port. I've seen a set
of QEMU patches with Nios II support go by, but someone else contributed