This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: <sys/cdefs.h> patch set overview
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:21:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: <sys/cdefs.h> patch set overview
- References: <1366204592-27532-1-git-send-email-sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de> <516EA1E6 dot 7060903 at embedded-brains dot de>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Apr 17 15:21, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Joel Sherrill already posted something similar several months ago.
> This patch series attempts to make a review easier.
> The general objectives are explained here:
> The main goal is to make it as easy as possible to use FreeBSD
> sources along with Newlib. It is also possible to use a RTEMS
> specific <sys/cdefs.h>, but I think the FreeBSD compatibility may be
> of general interest for Newlib users.
> Attached is a difference between the FreeBSD and Newlib
> <sys/cdefs.h> after these patches.
I'm not sure I understand. The below patch is the diff between our
sys/cdefs.h and FreeBSD sys/cdefs.h after applying your patches?
If so, can you please send another patch, the combined sum of your
patches against current newlib's sys/cdefs.h, just for convenience?