This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH v2, ARM] Integrate optimized Cortex A15 memcpy.
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 18:12:45 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2, ARM] Integrate optimized Cortex A15 memcpy.
- References: <5154570E dot 3010407 at linaro dot org> <51687BCD dot 7040605 at redhat dot com> <CANu=Dmj8_J-Q4HSW0CKBYK-ghUzCJrpr2qYKLBVmfU=xvVCkog at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/12/2013 05:56 PM, Will Newton wrote:
On 12 April 2013 22:25, Jeff Johnston <email@example.com> wrote:
Please resubmit your patch as an attachment as my e-mail reader is doing
something so it won't apply after saving. You have changed the license of
memcpy.S so this must be a rewrite. You might as well just attach the new
version of the file rather than a patch.
There's also a small tweak to memcpy-stub.c, so you may find the
attached patch more convenient.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro
Thanks. Patch checked in.
-- Jeff J.