This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH newlib]New configuration option disable wide orientation in Newlib
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:13:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH newlib]New configuration option disable wide orientation in Newlib
- References: <001101ce368b$dd1ef270$975cd750$ at email@example.com>
- Reply-to: newlib at sourceware dot org
On Apr 11 16:09, Bin Cheng wrote:
> C99 introduces wide orientation which is implemented in Newlib. This patch
> introduces new option "--disable-newlib-wide-orient" allowing user to
> disable it and reduce foot-print of binary. It also skips compilation of
> wide orientation related files/functions. Is it OK?
> The default behavior is not changed unless "--disable-*" option is specified
> explicitly when configuring.
> Any comments are welcome.
The actual patch is missing in your mail...