This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: [PATCH newlib]New configuration option disable fseek optimization in Newlib
- From: Shiv <shivchaitanya dot vc at gmail dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 11:26:41 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH newlib]New configuration option disable fseek optimization in Newlib
- References: <37359 dot 3949866065$1365314715 at news dot gmane dot org>
I am installing Newlib 1.20.0 and getting an error which says
"./libgloss/arm/crt0.S:37: Error: unknown architecture `armv6s-m'"
Can you please help me with this. Can you please be ellaborative, because I
am new to linux. I saw the patch file you had posted, but I din't know how
to use it.