This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: (Q) what is __lock_close() ? can I leave it empty?
- From: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 08:06:50 +0200
- Subject: Re: (Q) what is __lock_close() ? can I leave it empty?
- References: <515B78A6 dot 8030508 at gatech dot edu>
W dniu 2013-04-03 02:32, Min Lee pisze:
what is close() operation on locks and can I leave them empty? would it
I guess it's for locks that are "dynamic" - obtained with lock_open()
operation instead of declaring them to be a static variable with