This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Error linking C program
- From: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:07:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Error linking C program
- References: <CADEtfMnRaCkmi7QfsafYnyzqhStakDVcKV7en88DX_iBZGVfTQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
W dniu 2013-03-27 05:36, siv Kumar pisze:
I have tried adding the stdlib.h and unistd.h header responsible for
_exit (found by reading exit.c file)in my program.But then it didnot
work. Could you please help me dealing with the error. I am short of
time now. Please help me.
Read newlib documentation, the section about system calls.