This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Arm toolchain with gcc / newlib / VFP / hard float - can it be done?
- From: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:39:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: Arm toolchain with gcc / newlib / VFP / hard float - can it be done?
- References: <512A3CAB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <512A4E63.email@example.com> <512C7212.firstname.lastname@example.org>
W dniu 2013-02-26 09:28, Joe Button pisze:
You'll need to add another multilib option, but that would be all you
need to change...
Can you give me a hint as to how / where I'd do this? Would that be an
amendment to the GCC source or is there some easier / less invasive way?
In the build-toolchain.sh there's this line:
You'll need to add your arch to it (you may as well remove rest of them
if you don't need them). Then you should check how that
--with-multilib-list is implemented in GCC and add definition of your
arch where required - I think (but I'm not 100% sure) you'll only need
to provide multilib config for your arch in one of makefile fragments