This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Problem with building PDFs
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Freddie Chopin <freddie_chopin at op dot pl>
- Cc: "newlib at sourceware dot org" <newlib at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 14:02:35 -0600
- Subject: Re: Problem with building PDFs
- References: <50FB02B2.email@example.com> <50FBAF51.firstname.lastname@example.org> <50FBDA23.email@example.com>
On 01/20/2013 05:50 AM, Freddie Chopin wrote:
W dniu 2013-01-20 09:48, Freddie Chopin pisze:
I can build gcc's docs (pdf) without problems...
For now I've disabled the make pdf step and I'll see whether it will
I didn't look into your log. But just to make sure
they built, I did this:
And it built fine. This was on a machine Fedora 16 but
the texinfo RPM is this:
Something not being installed, being recent enough,
too recent and broken, or not having some backend
installed are all possibilities.