This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the newlib project.
Re: Proprietary license in COPYING.LIBGLOSS
- From: Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- To: newlib at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Hanno Böck <hanno at hboeck dot de>
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 16:40:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: Proprietary license in COPYING.LIBGLOSS
- References: <20130106125351.2241ae47@melee>
On 01/06/2013 06:53 AM, Hanno Böck wrote:
The file COPYING.LIBGLOSS
contains this license:
"This software is confidential information which is proprietary to and
a trade secret of ARRAY Technology Corporation. Use, duplication, or
disclosure is subject to the terms of a separate license agreement."
This certainly says that this is a non-free license. However, the file
this refers to (mips/lsi33k-stub.h) is no longer in newlib. So it is
probably just deprecated and can be removed, right?
Yes, the license is now removed.
-- Jeff J.