This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Mauve project.
Re: Question about the test /gnu/testlet/java/util/Currency/Taiwan.java
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: Pavel Tisnovsky <ptisnovs at redhat dot com>
- Cc: mauve-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:41:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: Question about the test /gnu/testlet/java/util/Currency/Taiwan.java
- References: <4E4E2166.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 10:40 +0200, Pavel Tisnovsky wrote:
> I think that the number of fraction digits for Taiwan (TWD) currency should be
> set to 2, not to 0, according to (for example) these pages:
> Can I fix it?
Sure, do you have a patch?