version of java for the sources ?

Hi,

Can I use Java 5 features in mauve sources (the core part, not the testlet part) ?

Here are the changes I am currently finalizing :
- an XML report reader/writer
- a comparator of 2 XML reports (to show regressions/progressions in both html or plain text)
- some non-JNode-specific minor changes that were needed to make mauve usable in JNode
- removing gnu.testlet.runner.XMLGenerator : that class is empty and I am not modifying/using it
- add nanoxml lite (licence zlib/libpng) by copying the 2 files (XMLElement, XMLParseException) from icedtea

Fabien (FabienD on irc)