Re: Tweaking default java.awt.Robot settings

Looks good, I tested it out and committed it for you:

2007-10-03 Steve McKay <smckay@google.com>

* gnu/testlet/java/awt/Component/keyPressTest.java: Fixed test so
event is not created and dispatched. Completely waits for the frame to
receive and respond keypress events.

Lillian

Steve McKayâ wrote:
Here's a patch for the test. Everything seems to be working well. I
haven't looked through the other tests yet to see how this might be
shared.
--steve