Re: Patches for running mauve against wine + win32 vm

Hi Anthony,

I experienced a problem unrelated to these changes, in which some
tests were not timing out correctly causing the entire suite to hang.
As you noted, that problem isn't addressed in the patch. Dan made
mention of that due to the fact that one of the changes in the patch
("Transform path to class name prior to passing to RunnerProcess") was
needed in order to get thing working with the mixed Linux/Wine
environment. The change is still reasonable and I'd still like to see
the full patch applied.

Changes (from the changelog patch):

+	* Harness.java (runTest):
+	Transform path to class name prior to passing to RunnerProcess.
+    * Harness.java (processFolder):
+	Don't try to compile "Uses:" resources when auto compilation is
+	disabled.
+    * Harness.java (setupHarness):
+	Update flags processing for "-compile" flag to require an argument.
+	Correct erroneous error message.