Re: new module

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 18:03 +0100, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 10:00 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> > I added a new 'builder' module to mauve.
> > This has the scripts we use on builder.classpath.org to drive the
> > nightly builds.
> >
> > builder isn't yet set up to use this code, but hopefully I'll be
> > doing that a bit later.  First I wanted to clean up a few things in
> > the scripts.
> >
> > Tom
>
> Great news!  Particularly take a look at ecj, which still seems to be
> failing, despite me pointing it at our built version in two different
> ways... :(

Yes, thanks a lot Tom!
I saw Tom added a patch for real gcjx removal in the builder module. I
have installed that patch now on builder.classpath.org and will monitor
a full build cycle. It seems we were using the gcjx build a lot still
even though I disabled it (in a crappy way, now that I see all the
places Tom needed to patch, sorry about that). If things go right this
should get our ecj-bootstrap back.

Cheers,

Mark