Re: Eclipse and Classpath

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Zander <zander@javalobby.org> writes:

Thomas> IIRC the biggest problem with using JUnit is that it depends
Thomas> of rather advanced JVM features; like reflection.

Yeah.  However, Mauve already uses Class.forName and
Class.newInstance, so it is already relying on some reflection
capability.

Also, when Mauve was started, gcj limitations drove some of the design
decisions.  In particular we set things up carefully to avoid
functionality we knew would not work with gcj.  Since then things have
changed; all the free VMs are much more capable.

Tom