Re: Problem with CollationElementIterator.jdk11 testcases

Can't remember exactly why I got involved, but the test I think was
broken before I made a change so I decided since I didn't understand
how the values were supposed to be generated precisely to make the
test expect what the JDK actually does.

If you understand what is broken here, and likely things in both the
test and Classpath, then I'd like to get it fixed.

Brian

--
Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org>