Tropical Wood - Amazonia del Brasile

Tropical wood - Brazilian Amazonia.

Offering tropical woods, Rough sawn  wood, S4S,  S2S, E4E, decking, AD, KD,
Flooring, Railway Sleepers, veneers, plywood, parquet, parquetoni ,
lamparquet and others.

Visit our website www.tropicalwood.com.br

 About Company
 We’re a forest company situated in Alta Foresta, far north of Mato Grosso
state at the north region of Brazil. We supply so many kinds of wood as a
brute and polished, for more than 15 years to a National and International
market. Tropical Wood has a high stand of quality for all products and it can
assist the international demand perfectly.

 Providing Guarantee of Wood
 For providing our requirement of material prima (trunk), we make various
forest handling sustainable projects, authorized by IBAMA (regulation
organism), in which modern forest technical managers are used with a regular
supply of material prima.
 There is a permanent stock of rough sawn, in our plants, that it can assure
a regular providing to our clients for during all 12 months of the year,
without a breaking, mainly at the so large rainy period in this north zone of
Brazil.

 Production
 We’re installed at the 20.000m2 building area and our three plants (in Alta
Floresta, Guarantã and Paranaitá) have a dryer capacity to more than 1.500m3
of  keeping on wood into its 15 stoves, by month.

 Products
 Rough sawn, S4S, E4E, decking, flooring, AD and KD. Sliced veneers and
rotary – cut veneers, plywood and several kind of products.

 Below, relationship of some species of wood, of our forests:

Cedrela Odorata:
Cedro Rosa, Cedar, Cederholz, Cedre Acajou, Cedro, Cedro Colorado

Micropholis spp:
Currupixá, rosadinho, moraballi, Balata, Abiurana

Torressea acreana Ducke:
Cerejeira, Palo Trebol, Roble Del Pais

Qualea paraenses:
Angelin rosa, cedrinho vermelho, angelim sem pedra

Bowdichia nitida Benth:
Sucupira Preta , Tatabu, Arenillo, Zapan Negro, Congrio, Chontaquiro

Tabebuia spp:
Ipê, Amapá prieta, Cortez, Canaguate , polvillo, Hakia, Iron Wood, Ebene
Verte, Lapacho negro, Tahuari negro, Ebano Verde, Groenhart, Puy, Yellow
Poui, Acapro, Puy

Manilkara spp:
Maçaranduba, Balata, Bullet wood, Pferdefleisch-Holz, Red Lance
Wood,Bulletwood, Beefwood,Nispero, Paraju,Quinilla Colorada, Bolletrie

Hymenolobium paetreum:
Angelim Pedra

Cedrelinga catenaeformis Ducke:
Cedroarana, Tornillo

Bagassa guianensis:
Tatajuba, Bagasse, B. Jaune, Bois Bagasse, amarelão, Galé Bagasse

Simarouba versicolor St. Hili:
Caixeta

Chrysophyllum sp:
Itaúba, Rukut(Mezilaurus itauba Taub.), Amapá, pau peixe

Jacaranda copaia D. Don:
Caroba

Guarea silvatica:
Cedro marinheiro

Cordia goeldiana Huber:
Freijó, Brazilian walnut, Cordia wood, Jennie wood, South American walnut

Planchonella pachycarpa:
Goiabão

Apuleia Ieiocarpa Macbr:
Garapa, Grapiapuña, Ibiraperé, Ipiapuna

Couratari oblongifolia Ducke & R. Knuth:
Tauari

Canniana estrellensís O. Ktze:
Jequitibá

Simarouba amara Aubl:
Marupá, Simaruba, Simarupa, Maruba, Soe-maroepa, Walkara, Adoonsidero,
Canuco, Simarouba, Acajou Blanc, Bois Blanc, Bois de Cayan, Bitterwood, Cedro
Amargo

Ocotea sp:
Louro Preto

Ocotea Frangrantissima:
Imbuia Tropical, Canela Imbuia do Norte

Nectandra spp:
Amarillo, Laurel, Canelo Amarillo, Moena Amarilla, Laurier

Hymenaea spp:
Jatobá, Jutai, Guapinol, Locust, Courbaril, Rode Lokus, Algarrobo, Azucar-Huayo

Enterolobium schomburgkii:
Sucupira

Astronium lecontei:
Muiracatiara, Gonçalo Alves, Guarita, Palo Hobero, Gusanero, Guasango, Palo
de Culebra, Urunday-para, Gateado, Zebrawood, Tigerwood

Trattinickia burseraefolia:
Amescla, marupaí

Erisma uncinatum:
Quarubarana, Jaboty, Mureillo, Cambara, Singri-Kwari , Cedrinho,
Quarubatinga,Manonti Kouali

Vochysia sp:
Quaruba,Quarubatinga, Soroga, Gomo, Bella Maria ,Saladillo, Tin-Tin,Qillo,
Goma Amarilla, Aburaq, Brasilian Okoumé

Qualea paraensis:
Mandioqueira, Florecillo, Gronfoeloe,Berg Gronfoeloe

Mezilaurus spp:
Itauba, Louro Itauba, Taoub Jaune, Kaneelhout

Clarisia racemosa Ruiz et Pav:
Guariuba , Murure, Oiticica amarela, Aji, Moral bobo, Mata Palo, Pituca,
Capinuri, Murere, Turupay

Goupia Glabra Aubl:
Copiuba, Cupiuva, Congrio Blanco, Koepie, Capricornia, Goupi,Kabukalli, copi

Dipteryx spp:
Cumaru, Champanha, Almendro, Ebo, Cumaru Ferro, Sarrapia, Tonka Bean, Kumaru,
Gaiac de Cayenne, Charapilla, Shihuahuaco Amarillo, Tonka, Koemaroe

 * Kind of woods is submitted to the stock availability.
Yours faithfully,
Tropical Wood Mato Grosso Brazil
55 65 521 2153
tropicalwood@tropicalwood.com.br

Attention:
Contact by e-mail, preferment in English .
Phone calls only in English or Portuguese shall be done at the strict hours:
Brasilia’s hourly: 9:00 a.m. – 13:00 p.m. (Greenwich hourly 12:00 p.m. – 6:00
p.m.)