Re: Mauve-Docu?

Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com> writes:

> Stavros> I am looking for a mauve documentation? Does it exists one?
>
> There is some documentation in the README file that explains how to
> write tests and how to run the test suite.  That might not be quite
> enough; I don't know.
>
> Feel free to ask questions.  I will try to answer them as quickly as I
> can.
>
> Tom

So I want to run 'make check' but I notice that doing make
'CLASSPATH=blah:blah' check does not work.  I end up with something
like below no matter what...

here=`/bin/pwd`; cd .; \
  CLASSPATH=$here:`/bin/pwd` /usr/bin/jikes -g -d $here \
    gnu/testlet/SimpleTestHarness.java 	gnu/testlet/TestHarness...

which won't work because my classes are not in '.' for java.lang, etc.

What's the simple solution?

Brian
--
Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org>